Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Saturday, November 4, 2006

Old adventures...........some were painful!

One was me getting stuck in my room when I was 4. ;) The house we lived in at that time was interesting. The house had hard floors for soft floors, soft floors for hard floors and many other things. Anyway, one day I got mad, slammed the door and got stuck. Mom had to pry the door (you know, take two planks out of the door) while Tori looked on. :P That wasn't too comfy! And then there was the time I cut my eyebrow by tripping into a chair because I was running in Grandpa's slippers, now I can laugh at how silly I had been. And the day I had to shout "No worries it was just a lid!", that was a day I was making muffins. Every thing was going wrong that day! I was making messes right and left! It was really funny. When I told Dad about it he said, "So, I think it's a pizza night", that made up for all the un-fun stuff that morning!

No comments: