Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Friday, November 3, 2006

"Let's get started!"

Wow! Do you know how time flies? I do! The days especially seemed to fly while we were waiting for Andrew (you might want to know that Andrew is "Little Lee" to me, "Buddy" to Daddy, "bee-bee" to Bethi, "my little mister" to Tori, and "my little man" or "my "sonshine" to Mommy!). Anyway, Bethi keeps us busy! She's really cute (she's really busy all the time too. One time she got a marker I had left out. That wasn't so fun to clean up, I can tell you ;)!). Tori is really cute too. She's so fun to play with! I love Andrew so much! He's so cute and fun to hold! He'll smile really big and try to help sing:

"Those were my nails,

That was my crown

that pierced your hands

and your brow

those were my thorns

those were my scorns

those were my tears that fell down

and just as you said it would be

you did it all for me

Yeah, After you counted the cost

you took my shame, my blame

on my cross.

How deep is your love

that I'd hear you say:

"Father no! Forgive them

they know not what they do!""

It's so cute! The picture on the right (my (old) avatar) is Andrew and his "adoring fans" as Mom says and its true! We are a very happy family!

My first avatar, mentioned above.

No comments: