Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

More pictures...

"Peter-boy" (Andrew has taken to calling him that, I think he has to remind himself that it is a boy ;)) pictures... because he is too sweet not to share :)!!! These are from a couple weeks ago... big surprise, right?... but I'll share them  anyway, and hopefully I'll get back to regular, recent blogging soon. I do have a feeling that the kangaroos that I am making for Emmi's birthday will be worthy of a blog post (hopefully you'll get it before June!). After all, I have to learn FOUR techniques and make two kangaroos using those same new "skills" in two and a half weeks. On the other hand, with that in mind, you still might not see me until June... I will try to stop by the next couple Thursdays anyway. Or, with past experience, I should rephrase that. I'll try to stop by and do my Thankful Thursday post once a week the next couple of weeks ;). Anyways... enjoy the baby sweetness :)!

Peter Daniel Lee, sweet, hug-able, newborn brother :)...

Andrew loves hats, always wears one. He gave Peter his bear's hat :)!

Little Brother :)!...

Love him!

Precious baby boy :)...

 Daddy loves this one, haha. I think he called it "I have a 
bear and I'm not afraid to use it" ;).

2 comments:

Allyson said...

He is precious!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Allie!!!