Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Coming up!

These are a few posts that I have been planning for at least two weeks, some more, some of which are already written out, some of which are actually done aside for proof-reading them, some of which I haven't started... and some of which I still have to get the pictures for. But,  I'd still like to get them all up. Here's what to look forward to (I am mostly telling so that I quit procrastinating, haha...)-

~A post about the outing Tori and I went on with our Aunts  to go to the Artisphere on the 12 of last month...

~A piano post...

 ~A stationary post...

~A knitting post....

~And possibly a post about filling some stuffed animals...

~And, of course, every "Thankful Thursday" that should have happened in between...

~And I really want to post more pictures, we have so many cute ones from the past few weeks!

Now I've told you, so I really need to get them up ;). Hopefully I'll get them up soon, but you never know. Until then, God bless! I do hope to be back later today with one picture....

No comments: