Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Okay...

I've already planned all my Christmas gifts... But I thought that the books in this post were adorable, and they are homemade! They would be so fun, and it would be fun to personalize them for each child! Maybe this will give one of you who actually needs some ideas,  some ideas :).
I think I have gifts planned for Peter's first two years of life, haha...
We have a lot of crafting coming up. Christmas presents, and an advent chain are needing done very soon (24 days 'til Christmas!), I would love to make Peter a couple hats (he is the first one to really keep hats on his head, so fun :)!), and there are a few other things I would *love* to do before the new year! We'll see... and I may keep you updated if I have any time in between :)... I have a Thankful Thursday and some posts from when Daddy was home, and then I'm not so sure how much I'll be around :).
Merry Christmas to all who see this post! (My stats say I have had 670 page views over the last month! That has been a huge jump up from a few months ago, and, although I'm sure I don't know most of you, I pray that God may work through my blog to minister in some way to you all! I'd love to see a comment from any of you!)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

LOVE YOU!!!!

Unknown said...

Aw, thanks Gramma! You win first place for commenting first, heehee ;). Love you!!!