Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

About the time we were working on all of those towel dresses...

...We were also having some lovely dental work done.
I wouldn't ordinarily have shared this news, just because it is so "ho-hum", but I thought that you might enjoy this funny comparison, Allie.
First read this post by my blogging friend Allie.
Then read this account..
Mommy, Tori, and I all had fillings done from the tenth to the thirteenth. (Oh, so fun, haha!)
In between fillings, we tried to go about normal life... aside for going to about five stores looking for a certain kind of ice cream... I love how Allie puts it... "Just goes to show how crazy our family is. :-) (And why we had (five) cavities filled)." To help us get through the "drama", you know ;).
And, yes, I am one of the ones who had two fillings.
Allie, I thought of you all that week ;).
It was sweet, though, how everybody at the dentist office was coming in with concern that we were moving :), therefore they wouldn't get to "keep seeing the children grow".

No comments: