Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pictures from Abbi's birthday

The birthday girl! I had two pictures to choose from for
the birthday picture, and I decided on this one, because it is
so Abbi like with the cheesy grin :). This is in the zoo garden.

The bear sulking, haha! He wasn't happy with his
brother for slapping him into the water :).

The kangaroos. Abbi wanted to see these first off, then the
fish! Our zoo has a kangaroo walk-about, and it's Abbi's favorite!

We also got to see the Meerkats, one of my favorites,
although, I think they look more like dogs than cats, haha!


We stopped at the restaurant at the zoo (only Bethi and Mommy had been there before this) to celebrate Abbi's birthday.

I think this was at the monkeys...

Bethi and Andrew in the garden.

Tori and I decorated the cakes, which Mommy made the
day before. Abbi got both Bob and Larry, because she couldn't
decide which she would like better :).
The whole time Mommy
was cutting the cakes Abbi was making Bob and Larry say
"Ow! I'm hurt! I'm hurt!!!" Heehee, she is a goose!

Emmi isn't usually this calm! For once she was happy to
watch the others playing with balloons instead
of trying to join them. I think we wore her out!!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Those cakes are so cute!!

Unknown said...

Thank you :)!