Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

For Gramma...

 Gramma sent us some little toy animals to stuff after Peter was born, and I thought I would share a few pictures :).
Box of goodies!

"Wuggles" to be stuffed.

I don't remember the instructions being that hard, haha!

Emmi first!


Finished!

Abbi's turn!!!


She loves her horse!

The stuffing fit in very tightly ;)...
 
 Bethi making her's.

*Tori did make one, but refused pictures, haha, just so you know :. And I had the camera after we had it figured out. I know Gramma will ask :)!!!

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Aw, they're cute! I've never heard of a "Wuggle" though... lol!
Tori's hair is so long! It's pretty... I just don't have the patience with my hair to grow it out past my shoulders, although I do want it long enough to where I can easily make a ponytail, haha.
I love Andrew's picture!

Unknown said...

The children, or the Wuggles ;)?
Her hair is beautiful, but she hates people touching it, and EVERYBODY does, just because it is so pretty, haha!
I do too :)!