Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Friday, August 17, 2007

Authoress maybe?

I hope so. I have tried to write books before but I've never really liked them but I'm hoping that that will change. I'm working on a new book right now that is called "Ruby". Will I be satisfied this time?

Also coming up is " Why Did They Let Snakes on the Ark" a talk me, Mom & Dad had, "Petal Tales" that mom thought we should write, That "Treasure Cove" for Andrew, & Short Boy Stories (Don't ask that one's name yet) for Andrew, "How to Make Cleaning Fun" for Tori & me, and (for those who have Nifty knitters) "My Nifty Knitter Lessons" that tell how to make some of the things I've made with mine.

I think I'll get at least one that I like (probably the Nifty Knitter one will be the top one ;)!) That is 1...2...3...4...5...6...7 books!

No comments: