Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Whats been going on in our house.

We have been having a lot of fun lately. I have 4 letters to write to my pen-pals and Tori (Tori and me write to each other all the time!). I had gone through my desk drawers the other day, but when Mommy went through Tori's I decided I'd have to do it again........ SOMETIME! I haven't done it yet. I'm going to go do it now. It looks like Tori can keep her's cleaner right now than I can!

Update: I did it! Yesterday I started doing it , and I went through my folders today. I would have much rather read but my work was worth it... I can open my drawers now! All I did was put my letter stuff together in the bottom drawer, odds and ends, pencils, pens, stamps, and scissors in the middle drawer, and more odds and ends in the top one . You get the picture. Our room looks beautiful now! After the clutter it was before we went in, it looks like a new room... well, wait a minute... It is in a way a new room ;) :).

(This is a pretty old post so I thought I would finally post it now that I am back to blogging again ;).)

No comments: